We have all the needed certifications (CE, UL, CSA) to sell our walls around the world, whether you are located in Asia, Europe, or America. We also take into account your national specificities considering your t-nut pattern or power cord.
Our walls are packed in flat boxes that can travel by boat, by train or by plane if needed.
In America, shipping will be done by ground freight. This means:
- It is not a regular ''fedex'' type truck. It is a commercial transportation truck (no answer means you will need to pay the second attempt)
- The transportation company will contact you to make an appointment (they can't guarantee the time of delivery but they guarantee the day of delivery)
- The pallet will weigh 600 to 850 kg. It is not possible to move it without lifting equipment (if you have a pallet truck it will be useful)
- The largest pieces are the panels (4'x8'x1''). You should make sure it fits your door and stair cases
- The heaviest piece weighs less than 100 kg and can be moved by 2 people.
Outside America :
- Shipping is arrange on a case by case basis according to various factors
- The most common will be a shared container by boat, a trucking freight company will deliver the pallets to your door. The unloading will be your responsibility
- Airplane shipping is possible but is usually financially out of reach
Our lead time is very short. For a standard adjustable wall, we can make it between 6 to 8 weeks. For the 7x10 wall, the lead time is about 4 weeks.
The time delivery depends on the destination, North- American destination are reach in about a week, European desinations take about 3 weeks.
The installation by a team of 3 peoples usually last about 4 to 5 hours. People doing the installation should be skilled to make some manual work.
Yes! But you will need to buy new concrete anchors and you should account for about 5-6 hours to dismantle and assemble again.
FLOOR : Concrete slabs of 4'' (10cm) thick minimum are preferred. If you don't have this, you need to purchase the self-supporting option. In all cases, you need to attach the wall to the floor with appropriate anchors (for concrete or wood). This is required to prevent the wall from moving around and to prevent vibration to affect the climber.
SUPPORTING WALL : The adjustable wall will stand on the ground, the walls are not needed to support it, they are self-supporting.
Yes, our walls can also be placed outside your building as far as the electric system is protected from bad weather. The outside environment WILL degrade the wall visual aspect at a faster rate. Contact us for more details on the potential solutions to prevent premature wear.
We will contact you to make the selection. You have several choices to make:
- We can make with or without texture. All compatible augmented system are recommended with NO texture. This does not change the price.
- You can choose any color you like. You can provide a reference number in Sico, Benjamin Moore, RAL, Pantone or any other system
- You can also select natural or stain wood (this is an option $$). We will prepare the wood with fine cabinet making practice and stain it the color you want. The same protection is added to the panel after the wood preparation but in it's clear version.
- Pick a color, we will shoot it!
If you select the mats options you can choose from a couple of color offered by our ballistic nylon supplier.
If you have boxes of un-matched holds, you can fit them to any Lemur Design’s wall. The wall will be fitted with the appropriate t-nut pattern and led hole pattern depending on the holds system you select.
If you are interested by the Kilter Board, Kilter holds are the best. They were shaped by the award winning holds shaper Ian Powell. They have this translucent base to indicates the problems you have selected with your Android or iPhone app.
The Kilter holds fit both the small and large wall.
Tension and Moon holds can also be fitted to the 8x12 wall.
If you need to, and in America only, yes we do.
The mats we offer are cut in 4'x8' (122 cm x 244 cm) pieces. They are covered all around with super resistant ballistic nylon and attach with velcro bands.
The mat is a single density 15'' (38 cm) thick polyurethane foam. The mats are 4' (122 cm) larger on each side than the wall and long enough to use safely the wall at 70 degrees.
You can also choose to use your own mats or use the same mat supplier as the rest of your gym.
The adjustable board requires a normal power outlet (120V in North America and 240V in Europe/rest of the world).
The power usage of the wall is about 350 W.
You will require a second power outlet for the interactive LED you have selected.
All systems use little power for the controller and the LED lights.